Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How Do They Do It?

How do people who work full time jobs come home and then go work out? Once I arrive home at the end of a long day, I have NO motivation to lave. I cannot imagine working 8-9 hours a day, getting home, and then leaving again to spend even more energy! I don't even understand how Joe does it. Besides not having energy, I miss the girls so much by the end of my work day, that the last thing I want to do is leave them again; I only want to hug, hold, sing, dance, play, and nurse.

As a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom--that's for you Heidi), I love heading off to the grocery store or gym alone at the end of a long day home. Its an escape from the crazies I call children. If I were a working mom, however, I would weigh about fifteen pounds more unless my job included an elliptical or barbells. I feel like I'm going to gain 15 pounds this week alone with how I've been eating.

Anyway, one update, Beck is staying tomorrow and not driving home in the snow. Girls are staying home with her. Thursday I'm hosting a playdate--lots of cleaning to do between now and then =:P

1 comment:

  1. hahah too cute! I actually think I gain more when I stay at home!
    we got LOTS of snow here as well, i am really suprised our work didnt close because they were talking like there was a high chance but yet today it could even happen with it snowing all day. glad to see your work week is going good, hang in there, it gets better. you remind me what IM going to feel like after I come back from maternity leave, I am not gonna want ot leave the baby :( Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete