Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Verbage
Alright, so Wendi still isn't do much as far as moving around (although while typing this she did kind of crawl backwards...ironic)--but she is expanding her vocabulary. Today she spent the day saying Hi and waving at anything that resembled a person: her own reflection, pictures on Facebook, the TV, the cats, and especially Sophie and me. She also says Bye Bye very clearly and loudly, along with Dada. I think her favorite thing to say is "Hi Dada" when Joe gets home from work. She says Boo-Boo for Brewer and Puppy when she sees the neighbors dog, but I think I mentioned those before. She'll try to say anything too; today she tried "book" "bite" and "slippers". I can't forget to mention that lately she also just loves to scream. She's discovered its a great way to get attention; she just screams at the top of her lungs, when she's bored, when she wants to be moved, when she is done with a toy, when she wakes up, when Sophie is too close, and when I am too far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does she say "mamma" yet? Why yes, I think she does!
ReplyDelete