Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DST

Today DST finaly caught up with Sophie. We went to a friend's house for a playdate and not even an hour after getting there she asked to go-go-go. (Well only after demanding pizza from Melissa because that's what she normally serves at playdates). So we left, ate a make shift spaghetti sauce, cheese, and pepperoni on a flour tortilla pizza, and she went down to sleep at an alarming 11:45!! She hasn't fallen asleep this early since over a year ago when she napped at 11:30 each day. I'm loving the early free time, but dreading the "witching hour" because I know it will be extra long. Luckily Melissa invited us to come back after naptime :)

As for Wendi, I don't think she's noticed the time change, but last night was crazy just the same. She was up every 90 minutes from 3:00am until Daddy woke up at 6:15 carried her around on her swing while he got ready. The nice thing was that she went back to sleep as soon as he left. Other news for Wendi is that she's begun grabbing at her little toes when they're in the air and she loves toys. She's a busy little girl and I love her ability to self-entertain!

As for me, I'm looking for a part-time on-call chaplaincy job. We need some extra money to make it through the possible strike and I should get back into ministry anyway. Luckily, Good Shepherd where I did my CPE is in need of on-calls, so it shouldn't be too hard to get back in. Wish me luck, I sent them my resume today!

No comments:

Post a Comment