Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two and a Half

I know its a little past Soph's two and a half point, but I thought it would be nice to record some of the highlights about her right now for future reference.

1) Your version of dancing is spinning in circle, and you love to do it.

2) Some of your favorite things to say (especially when you pretend to talk on the phone) are "Saturday", "That's cold" (your on take on that's cool), "My do it", and "I'm sorry...don't say sorry".

3) Some of your favorite things to do are: pretend to talk on the phone, webcam, pretend to make "posts" on the computer, dance (especially to Disney songs), play mommy with your dolls in the stroller, watch 'Magic Number' on the computer or any videos or pictures of our family, and read (especially fairy tales or Disney books).

4) Some of your favorite foods are: hot dogs, grandma cheese, grandpa cheese, waffles with sprinkles, and crackers (especially Jesus [cheese-it] crackers).

5) Your favorite songs are "True Loves Kiss" and "Why Should I Worry".

6) Your favorite books are "Once Upon a Time", "Sleeping Beauty", and "Cinderella', but any princess book works. You love going to the library by the way.

7) You love your sister and she adores you!

8) You just got two new teeth--the second just showed up this morning!

9) We are in the midst of potty training and you're doing wonderful. Today you surprised us by going all by yourself and then letting us know there was a "big turd in there"!

10) You also still LOVE the cats. You call Brewer "Boo Boo" all of a sudden but we also pretend he's a dinosaur or dragon. You call Bailey "Billy" and pretend he is a monster.

1 comment:

  1. oh thats so cute!! I like the turd explanation! kids, kids, oh how I cant wait ;)

    ReplyDelete